Update 3/8/17: After recieving some feedback I realised it's possible for the player to become stuck on certain levels. I've made post-jam version of the game where you can restart the current level by pressing the Escape key, which is available to download below for Windows. The web game is still the original version.
Made for Ludum Dare 39.
Firepower is a short 2D platformer where you must avoid enemies by using your jet pack or kill them with your flame thrower. You must reach the end of each level with only a limited amount of fuel to power your tools.
The game is kinda finished, I had more ideas I wanted to implement but ran out of time.
- Game made using GameMaker: Studio
- Graphics made using Aseprite
- Space Fighter Loop background music by Kevin MacLeod
- Jet pack SFX by dklon
- Enemy death SFX by spookymodem
- Flame thrower SFX by Nic3_one
- Fuel pick up SFX by joedeshon