A Small World
Created for Ludum Dare 38. (https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/38/$21014)
A Small World is a game where you create snow globes for customers.
- Create a snow globe following the customer's description.
- Left-click to select parts, right-click to select a second figure.
- Each snow globe must have a base and ground before you can add other parts.
- A small snow globe must have one figure, a medium must have one figure and one background object and a large must have two figures and one background object.
- Once you've finished your snow globe, click the tick in the bottom-right.
(The fall parts can be selected but they don't do anything 'cause I ran out of time.)
This game is unfinished but I got the basic gameplay done, might finish it at a later date if I feel like it.
- Game created in GameMaker: Studio by Akai_0okami
- Graphics created in Aseprite & GIMP by Akai_0okami
- Click FX created by NenadSimic (https://opengameart.org/content/menu-selection-click)
- Porch Swing Days (background music) by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.